The Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York (SAAGNY) originally hired Blue Pixels to help update their existing Wild Apricot database, which evolved into an entire website redesign. SAAGNY’s old Wild Apricot site was not mobile-responsive and desperately needed a fresh look, so we converted it to a take advantage of one of the newer mobile themes. Blue Pixels reorganized and overhauled the website to improve readability and to optimize the content for search engines.
Has your last webmaster vanished without a trace? Has your website been hacked? Or have you just lost track of how to set up emails and make changes? We can help!
Web & Graphics
- Web designs – mobile responsive
- Web site maintenance @ hourly rates, no monthly fees
- WordPress content management websites (CMS)
- Association and member web sites via Wild Apricot partnership
- Graphic design & print services
- Programming & database design
- Interactive Adobe PDFs
- Independent Internet consulting
- Association and club web sites
- Strategies to improve your web presence
- Training – customized to client needs
- Writing for Internet-specific content
- Project management services
- Usability consulting
Blue Pixels designed and developed an interactive planning tool known as “My Plan” for York College of Pennsylvania’s Academic Advising Center. The tool is an interactive Adobe PDF file that addresses three core components of a successful YCP experience: Coursework, Career Success, and Getting Involved. Launched in the fall of 2015, the tool is meant to help students prepare for their careers in conjunction with their advisor’s advice.
Blue Pixels redesigned the PAMIC website in order to update the Wild Apricot framework to a responsive, mobile-friendly format. We added a responsive slideshow using jQuery and some fresh Adobe Spark post graphics.
Originally, Blue Pixels not only redesigned PAMIC.org but also migrated PAMIC to an association and member management system called Wild Apricot. This website system has allowed PAMIC to accept online event registrations, membership payments, and provide secure member portal services. Blue Pixels developed and designed PAMIC’s website and provides ongoing training and support to PAMIC staff.