Blue Pixels converted Susquehanna Valley Pain Management’s first HTML website (which we launched in 2007) to a mobile-responsive, ADA-compliant WordPress website. This allowed the client to be able updates the page themselves, and to add blog posts and SEO-enhanced content. In addition, SVPM can more quickly distribute time-sensitive PDF patient forms as needed. Blue Pixels Media converted over 50 Word forms to ADA-compliant PDFs.
Has your last webmaster vanished without a trace? Has your website been hacked? Or have you just lost track of how to set up emails and make changes? We can help!
Web & Graphics
- Web designs – mobile responsive
- Web site maintenance @ hourly rates, no monthly fees
- WordPress content management websites (CMS)
- Association and member web sites via Wild Apricot partnership
- Graphic design & print services
- Programming & database design
- Interactive Adobe PDFs
- Independent Internet consulting
- Association and club web sites
- Strategies to improve your web presence
- Training – customized to client needs
- Writing for Internet-specific content
- Project management services
- Usability consulting
Blue Pixels designed and developed an interactive planning tool known as “My Plan” for York College of Pennsylvania’s Academic Advising Center. The tool is an interactive Adobe PDF file that addresses three core components of a successful YCP experience: Coursework, Career Success, and Getting Involved. Launched in the fall of 2015, the tool is meant to help students prepare for their careers in conjunction with their advisor’s advice.